IFHE-US RECENT NEWS AND EVENTS
Communication Tools for Members of the International Federation for Home Economics in the USA
Special Edition April 2018 IFHE Newsletter
The purpose of the IFHE-US Disaster Assistance Program is to advance the objectives of home economics internationally for educational and charitable purposes; through scientific information, to promote educational programs and studies in all areas related to home economics and the improvement of the quality of life of individuals, families and communities; and to strengthen the profession’s ability to advocate in behalf of families in national and international settings.
How can one give to the Disaster Assistance Program?
Funds can be received in a variety of forms:
• A personal gift as a contribution
• A contribution associated with a fund-raising project
• A memorial fund commemorating an individual, or event, to preserve their memory or recognize their contribution
• A corporate gift from a body whose corporate mission is congruent with IFHE
• An estate bequest (will) or deferred giving in a personal will or estate plan, subject to the laws of individual states