IFHE-US RECENT NEWS AND EVENTS
For Information on IFHE-US and membership, click on the IFHE-US Membership Brochure. The contact for Membership questions is listed in the brochure.2020-IFHE-US-Membership-Brochure-Updated-8-8-2020
You can also pay your membership online using PayPal.
Communication Tools for Members of the International Federation for Home Economics in the USA
Special Edition April 2018 IFHE Newsletter
The purpose of the IFHE-US Development Fund is to advance the objectives of home economics internationally for educational and charitable purposes; through scientific information, to promote educational programs and studies in all areas related to home economics and the improvement of the quality of life of individuals, families and communities; and to strengthen the profession’s ability to advocate in behalf of families in national and international settings.
How can one give to the Development Fund?
Funds can be received in a variety of forms:
• A personal gift as a contribution
• A contribution associated with a fund-raising project
• A memorial fund commemorating an individual, or event, to preserve their memory or recognize their contribution
• A corporate gift from a body whose corporate mission is congruent with IFHE
• An estate bequest (will) or deferred giving in a personal will or estate plan, subject to the laws of individual states
Contributions should be sent to:
IFHE-US Development Fund
4219 Camber Court
College Station, TX 77845
IFHE Development Fund Report on 2008-12 and 2012-16 Grants