IFHE-US RECENT NEWS AND EVENTS
Download: membership application and email it to the IFHE-US Director of Finance ( Luann Boyer ) or to the address listed on the application.
If you have questions about membership you can email Luann Boyer at Luann.email@example.com
Or: Submit your name and e-mail
to request membership information.
Communication Tools for Members of the International Federation for Home Economics in the USA
Special Edition April 2018 IFHE Newsletter
The purpose of the IFHE-US Development Fund is to advance the objectives of home economics internationally for educational and charitable purposes; through scientific information, to promote educational programs and studies in all areas related to home economics and the improvement of the quality of life of individuals, families and communities; and to strengthen the profession’s ability to advocate in behalf of families in national and international settings.
How can one give to the Development Fund?
Funds can be received in a variety of forms:
• A personal gift as a contribution
• A contribution associated with a fund-raising project
• A memorial fund commemorating an individual, or event, to preserve their memory or recognize their contribution
• A corporate gift from a body whose corporate mission is congruent with IFHE
• An estate bequest (will) or deferred giving in a personal will or estate plan, subject to the laws of individual states
Contributions should be sent to:
IFHE-US Development Fund
4219 Camber Court
College Station, TX 77845
IFHE Development Fund Report on 2008-12 and 2012-16 Grants