Communication Tools for Members of the International Federation for Home Economics in the USA
Special Edition April 2018 IFHE Newsletter
The purposes of the IFHE Development Fund
Collect, manage and disburse resources in the form of small grants to professionals in developing countries (World Bank definition)
Advance the objectives and visibility of IFHE internationally
Promote Home Economics related educational and development programs for the purpose of improving the quality of life for individuals, families and communities and strengthens the profession’s ability to advocate in behalf of families.
How can one give to the IFHE Development Fund?
Funds can be received in a variety of forms:
• A personal gift as a contribution
• A contribution associated with a fund-raising project
• A memorial fund commemorating an individual, or event, to preserve their memory or recognize their contribution
• A corporate gift from a body whose corporate mission is congruent with IFHE
• An estate bequest (will) or deferred giving in a personal will or estate plan, subject to the laws of individual states