XXIV IFHE World Congress 2020
“Home Economics: Soaring Toward Sustainable Development”
2nd – 8th August 2020
Atlanta Hyatt Regency Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Your IFHE-US colleagues are excited to welcome you to the United States. The Congress will feature many traditional activities and some new ones, which include:
- First Timers Event – orientation for
- University Reunions – network with others from same US school
- Learning Day on the Move – combines traditional educational and technical excursions with home visits
- Professional Insights Into Sustainable Development Through Home Economics Programs – for university students and professionals
- Youth Insights Into Sustainable Development Through Home Economics Program – for secondary students
- Package A includes Social Program; Package B is registration only; Package B additions adds selected parts of the Social Program
- One day registration available
- Learning Day on the Move – registration includes 1st $50 of cost
Ready for your review are:
- First Announcement which includes Hotel Information
- Second Announcement which includes registration and Learning Day on the Move descriptions
- Call for Abstracts
- Congress Budget Worksheet
- Tentative Program-at-a-Glance
- Visa information to enter the United States and Letter of Invitation
- December 2019 Abstract acceptance Announced
Travel Grant Awards Announced
- April 10, 2020 Early-bird Registration Ends
Presenter Registration Deadline
For more information go to: IFHE World Congress 2020.
Now is the time to start planning to attend the IFHE World Congress 2020!
World Congress Travel Fund
You will be sent a receipt via email and can also print your confirmation page for your records.
To access a history of your donations on this site, please complete the registration process to create a log-in that you can use again when you return.